JHU’s myChoices Retirement portal is your resource for information about our retirement plans and the place you’ll go to enroll in or manage your retirement elections.
You can use the online portal to:
- Enroll in the retirement plans
- Make and/or change voluntary contributions
- Select investment providers
- Select investment funds via links to each investment provider’s website
- View all JHU Retirement Plan balances regardless of investment provider
- Manage your account on an ongoing basis
- Review your 403(b) plan eligibility by visiting our Current Employees retirement page.
- You’ll also find information about investment options at the links below:
- Contact the investment provider to set up a one-on-one counseling session on campus with a representative.
- Follow the New Hire Quick Start Guide for simple step by step instructions for using the Retirement Choice online portal.
- Review the Notice of Default Investments which describes the treatment of 403(b) retirement plan contributions if you fail to direct the investment of all (or any portion) of your retirement plan account.
For assistance with the online enrollment portal, please contact the Johns Hopkins University Retirement Center at TIAA at 888-200-4074, Monday to Friday 8 a.m.-10 p.m. (ET) and Saturday 9 a.m.-6 p.m. (ET).