Develop the skills you need to thrive in a high-pressure workplace. We offer instructor-led courses, online classes, videos, and books to help you conquer negativity, deploy diplomacy and tact, transform crises into success, and much more. For more resources that assist employees and their families with their overall well-being, check out JHU’s support programs.
Coping Skills Learning Resources
- Emotional Intelligence (Virtual)
- Getting and Staying More Organized (Virtual)
- Managing Multiple Priorities: The Discipline of Getting Things Done (Virtual)
- Mindfulness and the Art of Stress Management (Virtual)
- Overcoming Procrastination: Bridging the Gap Between your Goals and Reality (Virtual)
- Time Management: Strategies for Managing Your Day (Virtual)