When working from home, you need to be connected. You need to have technology that allows you to communicate with your coworkers and get your work done.
Here are some resources to help. JHU Guidance for Working Remotely
Security for Accessing JH Systems
- JHU Sponsored Discounts on Cell Phones
- Using Teams for Making Calls
- University Issued Cell Phones Policy
- Policy for Partial Reimbursement for Business Use of Cell Phones
Online Apps Access
- myCloud – Provides direct access to hundreds of applications for a Windows desktop with your applications and documents.
- myJH Portal – JH Systems and information such as SAP, E210, myLearning, SIS, Exchange Email and more.
- JHOneDrive – Store, access, and share files remotely.
- Microsoft Office 365 – Access/download Teams, OneDrive, OneNote, and additional apps.
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) – Access the network via the Virtual Private Network (VPN). VPN is a remote access technology that allows you to securely connect to Johns Hopkins network as if you were on campus. Download and setup the Pulse Secure VPN
- VPN FAQs
Blogs and Articles