Financial Well-Being: What’s Your Financial Stress Score?
May 23 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
If you are stressed about finances, join us to learn about JHU’s financial education and consultation services through Marsh McLennan Agency’s (MMA) Prosper Wise Financial Wellbeing program. Jennifer Conklyn and Jay Fisher will provide a demonstration of the Prosperwise website. You will learn how to:
- Create your Prosper Wise account
- Complete your Financial Wellness Assessment to build a personalized action plan
- Explore courses, calculators, articles, videos, and webinars to make understanding where you are, and where you want to be, easy and approachable
- Schedule appointments with MMA’s financial coaches who can answer questions about retirement, debt and budgeting, college savings, investments, and more.
- Explore the Money Mindfulness Hub
- Track your Financial Stress Score monthly!
Register for your free account now using your JHED ID and come with questions.