JHU I-9 Compliance Services

I am a new JHU employee or returning to JHU after a break in service.
I am a current employee and I need to extend/update my eligibility to continue to work in the US.
I am a current employee on a Federal Contract that needs to complete a new I-9.

Enter either your home or work zip code to locate the closest I-9 processing location