Whether you’re looking for a high-energy cardio workout, want to take a strengthening and toning class, or prefer to just hit the gym solo , we have convenient options that will help you meet your fitness goals. All JHU Wellness classes are currently free and offered virtually. Virtual wellness classes are accessible to JHU benefits-eligible faculty, staff, and bargaining unit members.
Welcome to BurnAlong!
Starting July 2021. JHU Wellness Programs, Healthy@Hopkins, is thrilled to announce that we have a new online fitness and wellness program available to all university employees. This is a free employee benefit that will replace our current wellness class programming. Our new platform through BurnAlong is available now and is accessible on phones, tablets, computers, and smart TVs. You will even have the ability to invite up to four family/friends to join on your account.
BurnAlong gives you:
- Instant access to on-demand and live video classes from 100’s of instructors spanning 45+ health and wellness categories. Choose cardio, yoga, dance, mindfulness, sleep, nutrition, and financial wellbeing classes plus many more!
- Classes for every age, interest, and level. Classes range from 5 minutes to more than 60 minutes. From prenatal classes, kids classes, classes for chronic conditions and senior classes, there is something for everyone.
- Option to take classes alone or with friends/family. Increase the fun when you see and hear each other while taking classes together!
- You will need your JHED ID to create an account.*
- Set up your BurnAlong account here : https://join.burnalong.com/JHU
- Add friends or family following these following these instructions. You will need their email address.
- Download the BurnAlong app to your devices.
- Take classes live or on demand classes with your friends, family and co-workers. Review instructions or review video.
The service is available free of charge to you and your family members.