Whether you’re looking for a high-energy cardio workout, want to take a strengthening and toning class, or prefer to just hit the gym solo , we have convenient options that will help you meet your fitness goals. All JHU Wellness classes are currently free and offered virtually. Virtual wellness classes are accessible to JHU benefits-eligible faculty, staff, and bargaining unit members.
Welcome to BurnAlong!
Healthy@Hopkins has an online fitness and wellness program available to all university employees. This is a free employee wellness benefit. BurnAlong is accessible on phones, tablets, computers, and smart TVs. You can even invite up to four family/friends to join on your account!
BurnAlong gives you:
- Instant access to on-demand and live video classes from 100’s of instructors spanning 45+ health and wellness categories. Choose cardio, yoga, dance, mindfulness, sleep, nutrition, and financial wellbeing classes plus many more!
- Classes for every age, interest, and level. Classes range from 5 minutes to more than 60 minutes. From prenatal classes, kids’ classes, classes for chronic conditions and senior classes, there is something for everyone.
- Option to take classes alone or with friends/family. Increase the fun when you see and hear each other while taking classes together!
- You will need your JHED ID to create an account.*
- Set up your BurnAlong account here : https://join.burnalong.com/JHU
- Add friends or family following these following these instructions. You will need their email address.
- Download the BurnAlong app to your devices.
- Take classes live or on demand classes with your friends, family and co-workers. Review instructions or review video.
The service is available free of charge to you and your family members.