The JHU Office of Benefits & Worklife offers an array of workshops for faculty/staff and departments that reflect our programming and the needs of employees. If you are seeking a workshop for your own personal development please see “Workshops for You” or if you are looking for workshops for a department event please see” Workshops for Your Department.”
Workshops for You:
Below are a variety of live and on demand workshops to support you wherever you are in your lifespan, from starting a family to planning for retirement. We hope these workshops provide enrichment, education and tools to help you effectively manage the daily challenges of living and help you to thrive in all areas of your life.
Tuition Grant Review for Full-time University Faculty and Staff, Tuesday, June 8, noon-1:00pm , Register Here
We will review eligibility for employees and dependents, clarification of covered expenses and an overview of the new application process.
see current webinars on the Family and Caregiving Programs page.
- Coping and Thriving Webinar Series-Through webinars on various topics, we hope to provide tips, tricks, and techniques to help you cope, heal and thrive through the crises we face.
- Aetna Resources for Living webinars – Please find an array of recorded and live webinars on topics to support you and your family. To access use:Username: JHU Password: JHU
- see current webinars on the JHU Wellness Programs page.
- see current webinars on the Live Near Your Work page.
- Create a Budget, Ditch Your Debt, and Start Saving for the Future, May 12, 2021, noon-1:00pm Register Here Are you grappling with your budget, debt, and future needs? Learn strategies to help you balance paying down your debt with saving for your future goals in the webinar, Create a Budget, Ditch Your Debt, and Start Saving for the Future.At the conclusion of this session, you will be able to:
- Identify the components of a sound budget
- Get control over prioritizing debt
- Explore methods for saving more
- Vanguard TimeLine to Retirement Webcasts
Schedule a workshop for your next staff meeting, work retreat or special event. Most workshop are one-hour in length and must be requested a month in advance of the event date. Workshops are free of charge and will require a minimum of ten employees to schedule. Workshops are organized by Benefits, Family Support Services, Financial Wellness, Health & Wellness, Homeownership and Retirement Planning. Please select workshops from the below catalog and complete a request form. We ask for one month notice to organize your event.