The JHU Office of Benefits & Worklife offers an array of workshops for faculty/staff and departments that reflect our programming and the needs of employees. If you are seeking a workshop for your own personal development please see “Workshops for You” or if you are looking for workshops for a department event please see” Workshops for Your Department.”
Workshops for You:
Below are a variety of live and on demand workshops to support you wherever you are in your lifespan, from starting a family to planning for retirement. We hope these workshops provide enrichment, education and tools to help you effectively manage the daily challenges of living and help you to thrive in all areas of your life.
see current webinars on the Family and Caregiving Programs page.
- see current webinars on the JHU Wellness Programs page.
- see current webinars on the Live Near Your Work page.
- see Pre-Retirement Program webinars on the Retirement Learn and Plan page.
- Coping and Thriving Webinar Series-Through webinars on various topics, we hope to provide tips, tricks, and techniques to help you cope, heal and thrive through the crises we face.
- Aetna Resources for Living webinars – Please find an array of recorded and live webinars on topics to support you and your family. To access use:Username: JHU Password: JHU
Schedule a workshop for your next staff meeting, work retreat or special event. Most workshop are one-hour in length and must be requested a month in advance of the event date. Workshops are free of charge and will require a minimum of ten employees to schedule. Workshops are organized by Benefits, Family Support Services, Financial Wellness, Health & Wellness, Homeownership and Retirement Planning. Please select workshops from the below catalog and complete a request form. We ask for one month notice to organize your event.