Having the right setup at home for days when you work from home is critical for maximizing your productivity. Here are resources to help you make the most out of your home workspace.
General Telework Learning Resources:
- The Importance of Taking Breaks When Working from Home
- How a New Nighttime Routine Can Improve Your Productivity
- How to Successfully Collaborate with Co-Workers from a Distance
- Wearing Pants at Work
Security for Accessing JH Systems :
Online Apps Access:
- myCloud – Provides direct access to hundreds of applications for a Windows desktop with your
- applications and documents.
- myJH Portal – JH Systems and information such as SAP, E210, myLearning, SIS, Exchange Email and more.
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) – Access the network via the Virtual Private Network (VPN). VPN is a remote access technology that allows you to securely connect to Johns Hopkins network as if you were on campus. Download and setup the Pulse Secure VPN
- VPN FAQs
Resources from the Office of Health Safety and Environment (HSE):
- Home Work Station Set-Up
- Get help from HSE at HSEinfo@jhmi.edu
Remote Work Space Learning Resources:
- Home Office Ergonomics for JHU
- Organizing Your Remote Office for Maximum Productivity
- Productivity Tips: Setting Up Your Workspace
Remote Work Space Blogs: