Certain courses are available only to university employees who are eligible to receive university benefits. Please check to make sure that you are eligible before registering for a course.
Before registering for courses in myLearning, participants must complete a Terms and Conditions agreement. To complete this requirement, click the “I agree” button, but make sure that you read the conditions very carefully.
This agreement is a confirmation that you understand and agree to the following:
- Cancellation policy: All courses require a full week’s notice if you want to cancel. Please note that some IT courses may require more. Departments are responsible for canceling registrations if a staff or faculty member transfers to another department or leaves the university.
- Eligibility requirements: These programs are available to all full- and part-time faculty and staff on university payroll. Some courses are available only to employees who receive university benefits. This excludes temporary, limited, and casual employees.
- Attendance policy: You must arrive on time and attend an entire course.
- Approval policy: You must have your supervisor’s approval to take a course during business hours.
- Payment policy: Failure to comply with the attendance policy results in your department having to pay for the cost of a course. If you attend a course and you are not eligible to attend, your department will be held responsible for the cost of the course and for any compensation you received while attending it.