- Icon Rows are used to visually draw attention to important links or information pertaining to the page content.
- There are 11 different categories of icons that may be selected that help highlight content related to important dates or times, contact information, file or resource links, and general alerts (see examples below).
How to Use
How to Build
Make sure you are using the “backend editor” to build out the component.
- Click the Add New Element plus icon to add a component to the page.
- An Add Element window will appear, choose the Icon Row option.
- The settings dialog box will appear. Fill in the content field and select the desired icon from the list. Refer to the examples below for icon reference.
- Click Save changes.
- Icon Rows should be used to highlight a very specific need or purpose.
- Limit text length to no more than three sentences.
Update on lactation accommodations in the workplace
Advancements in process, policy, and growth include a focus on the integration of, and shift to, more-inclusive language
New Employee Young Professionals Networking Group meets monthly
Connect with peers navigating a similar stage of life to learn and share resources and information