- Icon Rows are used to visually draw attention to important links or information pertaining to the page content.
- There are 11 different categories of icons that may be selected that help highlight content related to important dates or times, contact information, file or resource links, and general alerts (see examples below).
How to Use
How to Build
Make sure you are using the “backend editor” to build out the component.
- Click the Add New Element plus icon to add a component to the page.
- An Add Element window will appear, choose the Icon Row option.
- The settings dialog box will appear. Fill in the content field and select the desired icon from the list. Refer to the examples below for icon reference.
- Click Save changes.
- Icon Rows should be used to highlight a very specific need or purpose.
- Limit text length to no more than three sentences.
JHU named to 'Newsweek' list of America's Greatest Workplaces for Diversity
Recognition follows White House's STEMM summit highlighting JHU's Second Roadmap on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, its Vivien Thomas Initiative, and disability equity expert Bonnie Swenor
Now available—post-tax Roth contributions
The addition of this option gives you three ways to invest your savings