- A news feed from the JHU Hub may be added to pages where it is relevant to the audience for that content.
- News feeds may be filtered to show content for select audiences (Current Employee, Faculty, Manager, New Employee, Retiree or Staff).
- By default, two news stories will be displayed. This number may be changed to show additional stories.
Hub News Feed
How to Use
How to Build
Make sure you are using the “backend editor” to build out the component.
- Click the Add New Element plus icon to add a component to the page.
- An Add Element window will appear, choose the Hub News option.
- The settings dialog box will appear. Fill in the appropriate fields.
- The Tag ID field accepts an ID for a tag from the Hub. Multiple tags can be included using a comma separated list.
- Click Save changes.
(Refer content guidelines tab to understand how to write for this component)
Networking groups connect Johns Hopkins employees
Young professionals, future retirees, adult caregivers, and those caring for children with disabilities can share concerns and advice with others in similar situations
Let's focus on nutrition planning for March
Burnalong gets you going with food-forward webinars, on-topic classes, and a perfect playlist
Overview: Quantum Health website gives you access to all your health care resources
One login takes you to Capital Rx, CareFirst, Delta, EyeMed, WEX, and more