- A news feed from the JHU Hub may be added to pages where it is relevant to the audience for that content.
- News feeds may be filtered to show content for select audiences (Current Employee, Faculty, Manager, New Employee, Retiree or Staff).
- By default, two news stories will be displayed. This number may be changed to show additional stories.
Hub News Feed
How to Use
How to Build
Make sure you are using the “backend editor” to build out the component.
- Click the Add New Element plus icon to add a component to the page.
- An Add Element window will appear, choose the Hub News option.
- The settings dialog box will appear. Fill in the appropriate fields.
- The Tag ID field accepts an ID for a tag from the Hub. Multiple tags can be included using a comma separated list.
- Click Save changes.
(Refer content guidelines tab to understand how to write for this component)
Meet JHU's Onsite Clinical Care Team
The therapists' goal? To assist employees who may be struggling with work or family pressures, or other stressful issues (and sessions are free)
JHU benefits enrollment for 2023 now closed
Here's what to do if you need to make changes after receiving your confirmation
Learn all about Live Near Your Work homebuying grants
Program specialist Jeremy Hornberger explains the rules and how to apply for this employee benefit