- A news feed from the JHU Hub may be added to pages where it is relevant to the audience for that content.
- News feeds may be filtered to show content for select audiences (Current Employee, Faculty, Manager, New Employee, Retiree or Staff).
- By default, two news stories will be displayed. This number may be changed to show additional stories.
Hub News Feed
How to Use
How to Build
Make sure you are using the “backend editor” to build out the component.
- Click the Add New Element plus icon to add a component to the page.
- An Add Element window will appear, choose the Hub News option.
- The settings dialog box will appear. Fill in the appropriate fields.
- The Tag ID field accepts an ID for a tag from the Hub. Multiple tags can be included using a comma separated list.
- Click Save changes.
(Refer content guidelines tab to understand how to write for this component)
Public transit subsidy for employees begins Sept. 1
The new and expanded program is intended to lessen the cost of commuting, support the university's sustainability initiatives, and encourage vital in-person interactions
Celebrating five years of success
The Administrative Development Program now boasts 52 graduates who have learned the power of their own skills
Getting the gang back together
Parties, outings, and other get-togethers are filling up calendars as the university launches its Team-Building Fund