Callout rows allow authors to call attention to content that lives in the same section of the website or is closely related to the content on the page.
How to Use
- Callout rows are used to highlight key content and typically include a button to direct users to additional content or take action.
- Callouts include a heading, copy, a button and an image.
How to Build
Make sure you are using the “backend editor” to build out the component.
- Click the Add New Element plus icon to add a component to the page.
- An Add Element window will appear, choose the Callout Row option.
- The settings dialog box will appear. Fill in the appropriate fields.
- Click Save changes.
(Refer content guidelines tab to understand how to write for this component)
- Callout Rows are designed to draw attention to major sections within the website.
- This section should always focus on a specific call to action.
- When writing for the Callout Row, use a warm and inviting tone that draws interest to the content.
- Headings are H2s and should be limited to six words or less.