School Age & Educational Resources
Make summer a success! Whatever your summer plans are, Care@Work has resources to help. Eligible employees have access to a free Care.com Premium Membership, Backup Care, Expert Assistance, and Nanny Share. Learn more about the benefits available to you here.
Through a partnership with LOCATE: Child Care, a service of the Maryland Family Network, we provide enhanced child care information and referral services to all Johns Hopkins University faculty, staff, and full-time postdocs, residents, and doctoral students who are fully funded by a wage or stipend. Once you’re registered, you’ll get individual counseling to assess your child care needs and then be matched with available services, and receive referrals to registered school-age programs, summer programs and camps, as well as follow-up assistance until placement is found. LOCATE also provides materials on specialized child care options and services, federal income tax credits for families, and Maryland state financial assistance programs. Request service now or call 1-800-999-0120.
- Johns Hopkins School of Education: as a leader in evidence-based educational policy and practice, the Johns Hopkins School of Education equips educators and communities—locally and globally—with the latest insight into how learning happens.
- Center for Talented Youth: Johns Hopkins CTY is a nonprofit dedicated to identifying and developing the talents of academically advanced pre-college students around the world. In addition to their online offerings, CTY has compiled a list of 100 free at-home learning resources and activities for kids of all ages.
- Streamline Learning
- Varsity Tutors
- School@Home by Nanny Network
- Khan Academy: Free Online Courses, Lessons & Practice
- Photomath App: Scan. Solve. Learn.
- Pupil Pod: Virtual or Face-to-Face Synchronous Learning
- Tinkergarten: Where Kids Learn Through Play
- Wyzant: Tutoring Services ($50 credit available through LifeMart)
Please note: Johns Hopkins does not endorse the above resources, their services, nor any care arranged. This information is shared in our effort to provide information useful to our community.