Support for Current Employees and Retirees
To help you make decisions about your retirement investments, JHU has partnered with Marsh McLennan Agency (MMA), an independent investment advisor. Along with retirement plan advice and education, MMA can assist current JHU employees with other personal finance topics, including how to create a budget, plan for a big expense, and the best time to claim Social Security.
Through MMA’s Prosper Wise website, you can schedule time to meet virtually with a financial coach who is trained in financial planning. MMA’s coaches can help you understand how the changes to JHU’s retirement plans will affect you. They can also work with you to select investments that fit your individual goals and personal preferences. MMA coaches are licensed professionals with expertise in retirement plans, investing, and financial education. They’re unbiased and do not sell products or receive commissions.
Register below for a virtual session with an MMA Prosper Wise financial coach at no cost to you. During the 25-minute session, you and your coach can review your current investment portfolio, discuss your tolerance for risk, map out long-term retirement strategies, including rollover options, and much more.
Schedule a One-on-One Financial Coaching Session
Visit the Prosper Wise website, sign in, and click Talk with a Coach in the top right corner.
- Choose Retirement Plan to schedule an appointment focused on your long- and short-term financial goals.
- You can also access personalized advice on the retirement plans’ investment menus from TIAA’s financial consultants. Visit TIAA.org/schedulenow, or call 800-732-8353, weekdays, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET.
On-Demand Webinar Series
Learn more about preparing for retirement through this on-demand webinar series. Specially trained, licensed MMA financial coaches offer informative and interactive lessons, tailored to JHU’s retirement plans, that can help you progressively build your knowledge from foundational to advanced topics.
- Determining Your Goals, Needs, and Investing Preferences: Click here to view recorded webinar. Passcode: 4=x3uqa9
- Investing in the Markets: Click here to view recorded webinar. Passcode: LQ3c^9Q%
- All about Funds: Click here to view recorded webinar. Passcode: FR5pv!UE
- Building a Retirement Portfolio: Click here to view recorded webinar. Passcode: %l=v3qH@
- Self-Directed Brokerage Windows: Click here to view the recorded webinar. Access Passcode: 3Sx9+E?!